Friday, March 23, 2012

Kisses On The Bottom - Paul McCartney

Kisses On The Bottom - Paul McCartney

Biography

Born: June 18, 1942 in Liverpool, England

Genre: Rock

Years Active: '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s, '00s, '10s

Out of every one of the former Beatles, Paul McCartney ~ dint of. far had the most successful solo course of life, maintaining a constant presence in the British and American charts for the time of the '70s and '80s. In America alone, he had nine number one singles and seven number individual albums during the first 12 years of his solo rush. Although he sold records, McCartney none attained much critical respect, especially when compared to his former partner, John Lennon. Then again, he pursued a different path than Lennon, deciding...

Track prefer

I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter
Home (When Shadows Fall)
It's Only A Paper Moon
More I Cannot Wish You
The Glory Of Love
We Three (My Echo, My Shadow And Me)
Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
My Valentine
Always
My Very Good Friend The Milkman
Bye Bye Blackbird
Get Yourself Another Fool
The Inch Worm
Only Our Hearts
Baby's Request
My One And Only Love
Digital Booklet - Kisses On The Bottom
Wingspan: Hits and History
The Essential Michael Jackson
Wings Greatest
All the Best
The Complete Stevie Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment